Skin name: Perrurle
Language: Eastern Arrernte
Dreaming: Snake & Rain
Date of birth: Tuesday, 17 May 1960
From: Yambah Station Area
Camilla’s childhood was spent at Santa Teresa Community before attending boarding school in Alice Springs. Years 7-10 were completed at boarding school in Melbourne. Camilla returned to Santa Teresa to start her first job working in the Council Office for the Bank Agency. Following employment office work at the Community School and the Women’s Centre.
Camilla Started work at the Keringke Art Centre in 1995 as the trainee office manager and artist. She is now painting at home and we are pleased that we are still able to represent her exquisite art work through Keringke Arts.
- 1996 National Fringe 96, Inbarendi Fringe Gallery, Adelaide SA.
- 1996 Central Australian Aboriginal Art & Craft Exhibition, Araluen Art Centre
- 1996 National Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Art Award, Museum & Art Gallery of the Northern Territory, Darwin NT
- 1996 Arm Load of Art Exhibition, Woods St Gallery, Darwin NT
- 1996 Anwernekenhe Tyepetye – Telling Our Story, Rainbow Serpent Gallery, Sydney, NSW. (Keringke Arts solo exhibition)
- 1997 Desert Mob Show, Araluen Art Centre, Alice Springs, NT
- 1998 Designs of the Desert, Hogarth Galleries Aboriginal Arts Centre, Sydney, NSW
- 1998 Desert Mob Show, Araluen Art Centre, Alice Springs, NT
- 1999 National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Art Award, Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory, Darwin, NT
- 1999 Keringke Solo Exhibition, Araluen Art Centre, Alice springs, NT
- 1999 Desert Mob Show, Araluen Art Centre, Alice Springs, NT
- 2008 Ulladulla Gallery Sydney, Sydney NSW
- 2000 Reproduction silk design scarf – Australian Tie Co.￼
- 2000 Collection of Araluen Centre for the Arts, Alice Springs, NT